OFFICIAL GENERAL RULES
Applies to All Contests.
- Participants in a 89.1 KWFC promotion, resulting in a prize or award, must be 21 years or older to win, unless otherwise specified. Satisfactory proof of identification and age must be presented before claiming a prize if the prize is not mailed.
- A person cannot enter on behalf of another person (unless otherwise specified)
- There may only be one winner of any 89.1 KWFC promotion per household during a one-year period.
- 89.1 KWFC is not responsible for lost or delayed mail, for telephone or fax equipment failures, or for email system malfunctions causing a contestant to lose or delay the chance to participate.
- 89.1 KWFC will keep a file of customized rules for each promotion.
- Employees of the Radio Training Network, 89.1 KWFC volunteers, and persons involved with providing the prize or award, or the immediate families of such employees, volunteers and persons, are not eligible to participate or win. (A volunteer is defined as someone who works over 40 hours per year for 89.1 KWFC.)
- Winners are responsible for any and all taxes associated with winning the prize. Winners will need to sign a W-9 form, provided by 89.1 KWFC, before receiving any prizes valued at over $600.
- Participants must be US citizens for prizes valued at $600 or greater, unless otherwise specified.
- Prizes have no cash equivalent and are not transferable.
- 89.1 KWFC reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value in its sole discretion, either before or after a winner has been selected.
- 89.1 KWFC management will have sole discretion to decide any questions concerning the interpretation of rules governing the promotion and the administration of the promotion, and such decisions shall be final.
- The promotion rules may be amended at any time by 89.1 KWFC management without prior notice. However, all changes will be published on the 89.1 KWFC Website and effective as of that date.
- In the case of a tie, 89.1 KWFC reserves the right to choose the winner by any method it deems appropriate.
- 89.1 KWFC reserves the right to reject or discard any incomplete or confusing entry and any entry not submitted in accordance with promotion rules.
- No promotion, promotion rules, or explanations thereof shall be construed or implemented in any way which violates applicable laws and regulations, including FCC rules and regulations.
- Participants will not have any expectation of privacy concerning the information submitted or the announcement of winners. 89.1 KWFC reserves the right to use such information for any purpose as 89.1 KWFC deems appropriate.
- Prizes valued at $600.00 or higher must be claimed within 30 days of notification or the prizes will be forfeited. 89.1 KWFC assumes no liability for the delivery of prizes.
- Submission of an entry or response shall constitute acceptance of the promotion rules and a waiver of any and all claims against the Radio Training Network and 89.1 KWFC related to the promotion.
- No purchase or donation is necessary to enter.
SPECIAL RULES FOR CONTESTS INVOLVING OUR WEBSITES AND APPS
- Game and contest participants using the Internet must provide a valid email address. Limit one entry per email address unless otherwise noted.
- Game and contest participants using the 89.1 KWFC Phone/Tablet app must provide a valid mobile phone number. Limit one entry per mobile phone number unless otherwise noted.
- 89.1 KWFC, prize donors and sponsors not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by 89.1 KWFC, users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant’s ability to participate.
- 89.1 KWFC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of 89.1 KWFC corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. 89.1 KWFC in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. All Internet participants agree to be bound by these rules, and the Official General Rules appearing above.