KWFC “Sip of the Day” Contest Rules
By submitting your entry, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and will comply with the rules for 89.1 KWFC’s “Turkey Shoot” Contest, and that not adhering to these rules may be grounds for ineligibility or removal from the competition.
The Contest is a humorous on-air feature for listeners of KWFC. Contestants who meet eligibility requirements (see below) may enter the competition by calling at the appropriate time as announced on air.
By entering the Contest, the contestants grant permission for KWFC, RTN Network, and any promotional partners to use audio/video/photographic likeness and/or content for promotional means.
KWFC is not responsible for any internet, server, broken internet links or other transmission errors in sending an e-mail, submitting an online registration form, posting videos to the internet or online voting.
Unless otherwise decided by KWFC, there will be no other means of entry into the Contest.
The picture/video submissions will be open to be viewed by the staff of KWFC. It is recommended that the video submitted contain good quality video and audio with a length less than one minute. Longer performances may be edited by the station or partners to fit any broadcast time or other constraints. Videos that contain expletives, derogatory language, dangerous activities, illegal situations, or display images of individuals not allowed by law are subject to disqualification.
Contest winners will be determined by random selection, and cannot be challenged.
KWFC retains the full right and ability to refuse or eliminate any contestant for any reason without explanation or possibility of legal ramification. Contest judging will be done entirely by KWFC’s predetermined panel of judges, unless otherwise noted.
Contestants must register on the KWFC Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/891KWFC/) now through 5:00 p.m. (CST) on Friday, Dec 18, 2015. Confirmation of contest “registration” occurs when the entry is posted and appears on the page.
The Contest is open to any legal U.S. resident residing within the listening area of 89.1 KWFC. Contestants must be at least 18 years of age as of April 1, 2015.
No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
Contest winners may be asked to provide proof of identification.
The following are ineligible from participation:
Employees or agents of Radio Training Network, other Missouri radio stations, or any entity associated with the Contest, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent.
Any individual younger than 18 years of age as of April 1, 2015
Contestants most post the “Sip of the Day” picture or video on the KWFC Facebook page as indicated. The number of entries per person is unlimited, but only one prize will be awarded per household per month.
Two weekly prizes will be awarded on Fridays beginning November 13 and ending December 18. A “Sip of the Day” coffee cup and 1 pound of “KWFC Blend” coffee will be awarded between 6-9 a.m. AND between 3-7 p.m. Winners will be announced on-air as well as KWFC Facebook post. Winners will also receive a Facebook Private Message notification from KWFC.
One Grand Prize will be awarded Monday morning between 6-9 a.m., December 21, 2015. The Grand Prize consists of (2) “Sip of the Day” coffee cups, and “Coffee for a Year” (one five-pound bag of “KWFC Blend” coffee delivered each month). Grand Prize Winner will be announced on-air as well as KWFC Facebook post. Winner will also receive a Facebook Private Message notification from KWFC.
Winning contestants will have 30 days from notification to come to the KWFC studios to claim their prize:
2550 S. Campbell, Ste 100
Springfield, Missouri 65807
Pictures/Videos will remain live on kwfc.org during the contest. Audio from the videos may be played on air at 89.1 KWFC.
The weekly winners will receive a one of a kind “Sip of the Day” coffee cup, and a one pound bag of “KWFC Blend” coffee. Estimated value is $20.
Grand Prize Winner
The winner of the Grand Prize will receive two (2) “Sip of the Day” coffee cups, and one five-pound bag of “KWFC Blend” coffee delivered to their home address each month beginning December 2015 through November 2016.
Total estimated value of the Grand Prize is $598.00.
- Contestants may be asked to participate, either in-person, via telephone, or through electronic means (such as e-mail), with on-air talent in promotional segments (with such segments being either live or pre-recorded).
- All contestants assume total and complete personal liability and responsibility for contest involvement, with absolutely no liability or responsibility on the part of any entity involved in the promotion of any part of this total event.
- All prizes in this contest, advertised or implied, are not guaranteed. Whether by decision, or circumstances beyond control, KWFC is in no way legally bound to deliver or make good on any prize (or portion of the grand prize).
- KWFC can, in no way, be legally held for any perceived damages to contestants and contest participants, or anyone related in any way to such persons (regardless of the nature of such damages). KWFC is in no way legally liable or responsible to any contestant or participant, as all such persons are considered voluntary participants without right to any form of compensation.
- KWFC is in no way required to give intellectual domain to any contestant for any product or by-product of this promotion, even if such product is found existent prior to the said promotion.
- Any applicable taxes as a result of any and all prizes awarded in this competition are the sole responsibility of the contestant.
- Any pre-knowledge of the Contest events, processes, personalities, and/or results is considered confidential until such time as broadcast on KWFC or posted at kwfc.org. Revealing such information prior to its announcement is grounds for disqualification and removal from the competition.
- Any method or scheme devised to cheat or evade the rules of this contest will result in disqualification of votes deemed as such.
- KWFC reserves the right to edit, delete, or otherwise amend these rules at any time, or for any reason, with or without notice, and without consequence. Also, KWFC is not responsible for errors, misinformation, or omissions in these rules.