Join us for an evening of art, fashion, and fun October 29th, 6:00 PM at the historic Fox Theater on the square in downtown Springfield for"Designing A Difference" Fashion Show & Silent Art Auctionbenefiting Springfield Difference Makers. 88.3 The Wind & Dreams of Perfect Designare partnering together to bring you an evening you won't forget.
The clothes that are making it hard to close your dresser drawers can make a huge difference for our neighbors in need, like Jasmine...
Jasmine's past was filled with a series of unfortunate circumstances and irresponsible choices that ultimately left her homeless...with 3 young children and a baby on the way.
At her lowest point, she found a beacon of hope at Victory Mission. She was welcomed to Victory House and her needs for food, shelter, prenatal care, and love were met. She now leads an independent life!
"Thanks to the Mission, I found God's love, got my GED, learned how to overcome my bad habits, and become a responsible parent."
You can drop off your new or gently used clothing donations ANYTIME at:
KWFC Radio 2550-100 S. Campbell Ave. in Springfield (Across from La Quinta Inn - Just look for the Jenkins' Diesel truck in the parking lot.)
Join KWFC Radio ON LOCATION!
October 1: 3-6 PM: Pasta Express 3250 E. Battlefield Rd (Near Battlefield & 65)
October 6: 3-6 PM: Pasta Express 603 S. Kimbrough Ave (Near Kimbrough & Cherry)
October 8: 3-6 PM: Pasta Express 3025 W. Republic Rd. (Near Golden & Republic)
October 13: 3-6 PM: Pasta Express 321 E. Battlefield (Corner of Jefferson & Battlefield)
October 15: 3-6 PM: Pasta Express 3250 E. Battlefield Rd (Near Battlefield & 65)
October 20: 3-6 PM: Pasta Express 603 S. Kimbrough Ave (Near Kimbrough & Cherry)
October 21: 4-6 PM: Pasta Express 3025 W. Republic Rd. (Near Golden & Republic)
October 27: 4-6PM: Integrity Home Care 2960 N. Eastgate Ave.
- Interior Cabin for 2 adults aboard the Carnival Magic departing Galveston, TX to ports of call in Jamaica, Grand Cayman Island, Cozumel
- Motor Coach transportation for 2 adults from Springfield, MO to Galveston, TX
DRAWING DATE: Given away by random drawing taking place end of the first day of Sharathon, August 19th
Winner: One qualified winner will be selected by random drawing from all qualified entries. (See below)
• Register with or without a making faith promise or gift by phone, mail or in person between 30 days before drawing date and 5:30 pm on drawing date.
• You are automatically registered by making a contribution to support KWFC by mail, phone, online or in person when meeting the following criteria:
• All gifts processed* 30 days before drawing date and between 7 AM EST and 30 minutes prior to drawing time on drawing date will automatically register you for the GIVE AWAY.
• *Processed means gifts received by mail or electronically via www.kwfc.org by our business office gift management personnel and recorded in our gift processing software.
• KWFC cannot be held responsible for mail delay, manual errors or technology failures that delay processing of last day entries. (Examples: Website or gift processing computer failure, internet outages, weather, etc.)
• No gift or faith promise is required to enter and no gift or faith promise is required to win. You must be at least 25 years old to register. Employees, the families of employees, and people who have won in the last 90 days are not eligible. One entry per household is allowed.
HOW to Register
• Mail: KWFC, 2550 S Campbell Ave, Springfield MO 65807
• In Person: Address above between 9am and 5pm weekdays
• Phone 30 days prior to and including first day of event: 417-869-0891 (Monday-Friday 9am to 5 pm)
• Phone first day of the event:417-863-8900 or (800) 658-0353 by 5:45 pm on DRAWING DATE (specifics below)
First day of Sharathon - August 19th at approximately 6PM.
How the Winner is selected
• All qualifying entries will be included in a random drawing on DRAWING DATE at approximately 6 pm at the KWFC studios: 2550 S Campbell Ave, Springfield MO
• One qualified winner will be selected at random. You do not need to be present to win. A backup winner from qualified entries will be selected in the event the first name drawn as winner can’t be reached after 5 attempts or first winner is unwilling or unable to accept the PRIZE.
• In the event that the winner and backup winner are unreachable, unwilling or unable to accept the PRIZE, an alternate winner may be chosen OR station may chose to not award the PRIZE.
• Winners (and their guests if applicable) will be required to sign a liability waiver.
• Winners (and their guests if applicable) will be responsible for paying taxes on prizes valued at $600 or more and will be asked to complete IRS form W-9 before PRIZE will be awarded.