You could win an Apple Watch, iPad Air and Magic Keyboard!
FriendRaiser begins May 11th. When you make your best gift today, you'll automatically be entered for a chance to win one of two First Day Giveaway prize packs, including an Apple Watch, iPad Air and Magic Keyboard!
89.1 KWFC FriendRaiser CONTEST RULES Revised 210126
CONTEST: First Day Giveaway “Double Mac Pac" Two winners will be selected and each will receive an Apple Watch and iPad Air with Magic keyboard. Estimated value $1,500 approximately for each winner)
DRAWING DATE: Given away by random drawing taking place end of the first day of FriendRaiser, May 11th, 2021 at approx. 6pm Central.
Winner: Two qualified winners will be selected by random drawing from all qualified entries. (See below)
- Register with or without a making faith promise or gift by phone, KWFC phone app, mail or in person starting 4/11/2021 and including up until 5:30pm on the drawing date.
- You are automatically registered by making a contribution to support 89.1 KWFC by mail, phone, online or in person when meeting the following criteria:
- Entries by text ARE NOT qualified and WILL NOT be included in the drawing.
- No gift or faith promise is required to enter and no gift or faith promise is required to win. You must be at least 18 years old to register. Employees, the families of employees, and people who have won in the last 90 days are not eligible. One entry per household is allowed.
- All gifts processed* between 9AM EST starting 4/11/2021 and until 5:30 pm on drawing date will automatically register you for the GIVE AWAY.
- *Processed means gifts received by mail, electronically via kwfc.org or KWFC phone app by our office staff or donor relations personnel and recorded in our gift processing software.
- 89.1 KWFC cannot be held responsible for weather, manual errors or technology failures that delay processing of entries. (Examples: Website or gift processing computer failure, internet outages, etc.)
HOW to Register
- Mail to Station: 89.1 KWFC, 2550 S Campbell Ave, STE 100, Springfield MO, 65807-3540
- In Person: At address above between 9am and 5pm weekdays
- Mail to Donor Relations: KWFC Donor Relations, 6469 Parkland Dr, Sarasota, FL 34243
- Online with a gift at kwfc.org
- With a gift made via the KWFC phone app.
- By phone beginning 4/11/2021 through the first day of event: 417-869-0891 (Mon-Fri 9am to 5:45pm)
- By phone first day of the event: at 800-658-0353 (6am to 5:45pm)
Drawing Date and Time Changes: 89.1 KWFC reserves the right to change the contest drawing date, drawing time, and time frame for qualified entries if fundraising event is postponed or rescheduled. All eligible entries received prior to the revised dates and times established will be included in the rescheduled drawing.
How the Winner is selected:
- All qualifying entries will be included in a random drawing on DRAWING DATE at approximately 6pm at the 89.1 KWFC studios, 2550 S Campbell Ave, STE 100, Springfield MO, 65807-3540.
- Two qualified winners will be selected at random. You do not need to be present to win. A backup winner from qualified entries will be selected in the event the first name drawn as winner can’t be reached after 5 attempts or first winner is unwilling or unable to accept the PRIZE.
- In the event that the winner and backup winner are unreachable, unwilling or unable to accept the PRIZE, an alternate winner may be chosen OR station may choose to not award the PRIZE.
Winners Responsibilities -Winners (and their guests if applicable) will be required to present ID and sign a liability waiver. Winners are responsible for paying taxes on prizes valued at $600 or more and will be asked to complete IRS form W-9 before PRIZE will be awarded.
Prize Conditions: Actual value of items may vary based on point of purchase and prices fluctuations. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of prize will not be awarded. All prize details not specified in the Official Rules will be determined in Station’s sole and absolute discretion. Prizes are non-transferable, are not redeemable for cash and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Station’s sole discretion. Station reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
Winner is solely responsible: For set up, delivery, operation and maintenance of all prizes. Support for products is not included. Any defects, malfunctioning products or disputes relating to operation of items, is between winner and the manufacturer. Station is not liable beyond providing the prizes. Responsibility for operation of items rests with the winner upon delivery from the station.